Download the Meteorology FastFacts Brochure to find exactly what you've
Download the FastFacts now if you're thinking about a future in meteorology! Whether you are a parent or a student comparing schools, this brochure is full of meaningful information about getting your degree at Florida Tech.
been looking for.
After downloading the FastFacts, you will have all the information that you need:
- Read about the knowledge you'll gain in environmental science, climate science, atmospheric chemistry and even space science ... preparing you for a future in several organizations including NOAA, NCEP, the U.S. Air Force and much more.
- See how you can get hands-on experience and résumé-building opportunities from the program ... and get credit at the same time.
- Get a sneak peek at the high-tech facilities, labs and other learning resources you'll have at your fingertips ... including weather service centers at Kennedy Space Center.
- Understand why getting a degree in the heart of Florida's “Space Coast” will make a difference ... today, and in your future.
- Check out companies and grad schools where Florida Tech alumni are building their careers ... you could enjoy the same success, too!
- Participate in the ProTrack Engineering Co-op program ... a paid work experience while you're earning your bachelor's degree.
Discovery Channel shooting a TV show about our
state-of-the-art lightning research program.
Download the FastFacts Now! You'll have just about everything you (and your family) want to know about the benefits of a Florida Tech meteorology degree.