Download the Marine Biology FastFacts Brochure to find exactly what you've been looking for.Download the FastFacts now if you're thinking about a future in marine biology! Whether you are a parent or a student comparing schools, this brochure is full of meaningful information about getting your degree at Florida Tech.
After downloading the FastFacts, you will have all the information that you need:
- Read about the knowledge you'll gain in genetics, microbiology, invertebrate zoology and marine ecology ... preparing you for a future in marine life research.
- See how you can get hands-on experience and resume-building opportunities from the program ... and get credit at the same time.
- Get a sneak peek at the high-tech facilities, labs and other learning resources you'll have at your fingertips ... including nearby natural resources such as the Indian River Lagoon and Atlantic Ocean ecosystems.
- Understand why getting a degree in the heart of Florida's “Space Coast” will make a difference ... today, and in your future.
- Check out companies and grad schools where Florida Tech alumni are building their careers ... you could enjoy the same success, too!
Students explore the mysteries of deep-sea organisms and discover marine animal interrelationships.
Download the FastFacts Now! You'll have just about everything you (and your family) want to know about the benefits of a Florida Tech marine biology degree.