Download the Environmental Science FastFacts Brochure to find exactly what you've been looking for.Download the FastFacts now if you're thinking about a future in environmental science! Whether you are a parent or a student comparing schools, this brochure is full of meaningful information about getting your degree at Florida Tech.
After downloading the FastFacts, you will have all the information that you need:
- Read about the knowledge you'll gain in ecology, physics, chemistry, geology, atmospheric science, oceanography and natural resource management ... preparing you for a future in environmental protection, offshore oil, renewable energy and much more.
- See how you can get hands-on experience and résumé-building opportunities from the program ... and get credit at the same time.
- Get a sneak peek at the high-tech facilities, labs and other learning resources you'll have at your fingertips ... including natural resources like Crane Creek, St. Johns River, the Indian River Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Understand why getting a degree in the heart of Florida's “Space Coast” will make a difference ... today, and in your future.
- Check out companies and grad schools where Florida Tech alumni are building their careers ... you could enjoy the same success, too!
- Participate in the Pro Track Engineering Co-op program ... a paid work experience while you're earning your bachelor's degree.
Want to make the world a better place? This program provides advanced studies in the use and preservation of environmental resources.
Download the FastFacts Now! You'll have just about everything you (and your family) want to know about the benefits of a Florida Tech environmental science degree.