Download the Electrical Engineering FastFacts Brochure to find exactly what you've been looking for.Download the FastFacts now if you're thinking about a future in electrical engineering! Whether you are a parent or a student comparing schools, this brochure is full of meaningful information about getting your degree at Florida Tech.
After downloading the FastFacts, you will have all the information that you need:
- Read about the knowledge you'll gain in electrical concepts and hardware, as well as software simulation and analysis ... preparing you for a future in design, development and testing of computers and computer systems.
- See how you can get hands-on experience and résumé-building opportunities from the program ... and get credit at the same time.
- Get a sneak peek at the high-tech facilities, labs and other learning resources you'll have at your fingertips ... allowing students to assist faculty in spacecraft systems, speech recognition and photonics research.
- Understand why getting a degree in the heart of Florida's “Space Coast” will make a difference ... today, and in your future.
- Check out companies and grad schools where Florida Tech alumni are building their careers ... you could enjoy the same success, too!
- Participate in the ProTrack Engineering Co-op program … a paid work experience while you’re earning your bachelor’s degree.
Students learn skills that will help them invent
new technologies, design laser systems or
engineer solutions to modern problems.
Download the FastFacts Now! You'll have just about everything you (and your family) want to know about the benefits of a Florida Tech electrical engineering degree.